Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe DVA Crashing Premiere Pro 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after using Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 all day everyday since the latest update, it's suddenly refusing to boot up at all today. After looking into the processes, I'm seeing multiple counts of "Adobe DVA 2021". It's soaking up plenty memory, but none of the CPU at all.

Task Manager.jpg

After some research, the Adobe DVA 2021 issue is imparing many others from properly using Premiere Pro 2021 as well. Is my graphics card suddenly incompatible?

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some research, the Adober DVA 2021 issue is imparing many others from properly using Premiere Pro 2021 as well. Is my graphics card suddenly incompatible?

Julian,

Sorry. You are seeing the error everywhere but it is not turning up in any internet search or by searching these forums. Can you help me out with some links? I'll try to help if I can.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. Premiere is crashing all the time since last update. Also the preview stops working (no reproducing video or sound). I dont know what to do, its consuming a lot of time in my work...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem when trying to run After Effects 2021. I get Adobe DVA 2021 has stopped working. And GPUSniffere.exe error reports popping up.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since updating Premier Pro this morning, It has crashed 4 times today.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines