• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Encore - Motion Menu Music Cuts Out for a Second At Loop Point

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a motion menu that fades in, then the main menu starts after 18 seconds. The issue is that when the motion menu is playing and gets to the loop point, the audio cuts out and the video freezes for about a second then continues to play and the buttons appear. It only happens in a blu ray iso, the music plays normally in a DVD iso. I've tried playing the iso on VLC and PowerDVD, and both do the same thing.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Ollie, the famous Encore BD loop point pause!

@Averdahl had a method for avoiding use of the loop point, which is, amazingly still in the forum (few of the Encore posts are).

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/encore-bluray-project-flicks-at-menu-loop-point/m-p/9596313#M124400

That thread discusses various issues.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ollie5DC6,

I am sorry about the error with Adobe Encore. Unfortunately, official support for the application is no longer available, so I hope one of our community experts will chime in on the issue. 

Maybe @Stan Jones can help. Stan?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Averdahl had a method for avoiding use of the loop point, which is, amazingly still in the forum (few of the Encore posts are).

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/encore-bluray-project-flicks-at-menu-loop-po...

That thread discusses various issues.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/encore-bluray-project-flicks-at-menu-loop-po...

By @Stan Jones

AFAIK, this will always be an issue when using audio in the menues. This is one reason to why i never use audio in menues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines