• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Unsynch Every Time I Restart my PC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I restart, my CC Adobe Fonts unsynch. This is really unacceptable and I am hoping there is a better fix than deactivating/reactivating hundreds of fonts every time I restart.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like you have a permissions issue with the OS and the CC Desktop app. Or you might have a situation where if you have a drive or set of user folders auto-copied to a remote/drive service, it changes something and that makes the Desktop app reset itself.

I had an issue with MS OneDrive where it changed the files when it 'synced' the User files, and the Adobe apps couldn't 'see' where they'd put anything. None of my user settings would 'stick'. It took me a couple days to figure out that was the problem ... and a couple more fighting Windows and OneDrive to actually get my User folders left the freak alone.  Windows kept trying to reinstall and activate OneDrive on me.

Finally got that handled, and life became normal again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't sign out of CC and your Fonts should stay synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines