Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Ingest Proxy Error - Preset Mismatch

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

While using Adobe 22 I had a ingest preset for shots filmed in a 9:16 format. This preset still works on my computer, but on my other Mac has decided not to work. 

I am updated to Adobe 23 now for Premiere, Encoder etc. When creating a proxy for a 9:16 clip using the standard ProRes Low Resoltuion Quicktime setting, it thinks the clip is 16:9, creating black boxes on the sides and stretching the footage. I created a new preset again, like before, but it will not let me upload it. It says I have "created an encoding preset" which I haven't. I then found another forum about creating an encoding preset FIRST, and THEN the ingest one, but the same error pops up. I can't figure out what is happening, and why one Mac is doing the proxies fine, but the other isn't. 

The Macbook that the preset is working on is a Pro 2019, macOS Big Sur 11.6.5 and the one it doesn't work on is macOS Ventura 13.0.

Any help on this issue will be amazing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

I am sorry you're having trouble. Here's a video that walks you through the process. Let us know if it works for you, OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines