• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro crashing PC Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already posted that Creative cloud apps were  crashing after updating to WIndows 11. I made advanced trouble shooting, since I made a clear installacion of my Graphic Card Drivers, I reinstalled all CC apps. And all of them seemed to be working except by Premier, it stills crashes the PC. I just stops working, and the graphic interface of the OS itself crashes. This time is not generating error messages or blue screens. But is happens 50% of the times, sometimes I have restart and just try to work to check if it crash or not. 

PC: DELL G3 Gaming Laptop.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 1050 ti. Drivers: NVIDIA Studio up-to-date. 

APP: Adode Premier 22.2 up-to-date-

I need help, since I have many projects to work on. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JoEduardoReyes,

Sorry for your issue.

It could be related to your GPU or its driver. Please check if Premiere Pro is generating any crash logs. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-...

Did you install any third-party plug-ins for Premiere Pro? Go to the following location and verify: HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plugins/7.0/MediaCore (any file or folder except dummy.txt at this location, is a plug-in).

If that's not the case, go to the Nvidia control panel and change the "Power management mode" from Adaptive to Maximum Performance, and test Premiere ProHere's how: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3130/~/setting-power-management-mode-from-adapti...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines