Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro Glitch

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am in need of some serious help. My Premier pro has been having this glitching issue for about 2 months now and I have tired the various solutions that I found posted in this community such as clear cache memory , uninstall and update the software and so on. The giltches also appear in my exported projects  The problem has still persisted till now. If the information is of any help I am currently using an Acer Aspier 5 on which all other Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustator and InDesign) run well.  Please refer to the attached video to understand my issue further. 

I will Highly appreciate any other solutions. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your graphicscard driver. (intel, nvidia or amd).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann Bens. Do you have a link to a set of instructions that I could use to do that? I'm not sure how to go about it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot post a link or whatever as I dont know what is inside your machine. You dont say.

If you have no clue, might want to ask someone in your family or neighbor that knows how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Connie5C66!

Sorry about the trouble. Could you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? 

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Video Codec - h.264

Format: 4K Ultra HD Preview 

Frame rate: 24 fps

Frame size: 3840 X 2160 pixles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines