Adobe Premier Pro shuts down when I go into preferences

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has been on with me multiple times trying to trouble shoot and fix this new bug.    

1. I open premier pro 2022 or 2021 or 2020.    

2. I go to prefrences to change the media cache folder

3. Instalnty it shuts down and gives me the screen below.

--I have tried full unistalls

--adobe cleaner

--reinstall

-created new users

-adobe has been on screenshare for hours on end trying to remove prefrences and do the normal plugin removal and basically taking everything that worked before and making it into a mess.   Now nothing works..  

They left me high and dry and wont return my emails and when I call, no call back.   

Adobe made a new user with core level acess or something and it messed up my whole system so now I cannot even reinstall the OS, which they told me not to do becausee it wasnt an OS problem.   

Anyone have any similar issues?   Solved??   

Untitled.jpghttps://youtu.be/9c97npXVMSs 

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 5.17.14 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022
Hello HiLo, We've contacted TourBox about the issue; they've asked that you follow their instructions for gathering logs, and send the resultant files to support@tourboxtech.com

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022
> I don't have tourbox or use it on my system. Well, based on the crash report in the "Untitled copy.txt" you posted, you definitely have their drivers / plug-ins installed on your system.  You can remove their Control Surface plug-in, "TourBox.bundle", from  /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/ControlSurface Note: That's the system root /Library folder, not your User account's ~/Library folder.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the frustration. I'll share the post with product team.

Stand by.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello HiLo,

We've contacted TourBox about the issue; they've asked that you follow their instructions for gathering logs, and send the resultant files to support@tourboxtech.com

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really?   I don't have tourbox or use it on my system.    Do I need to remove some drivers or data?     Please asvize 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have tourbox or use it on my system.

Well, based on the crash report in the "Untitled copy.txt" you posted, you definitely have their drivers / plug-ins installed on your system. 🙂

You can remove their Control Surface plug-in, "TourBox.bundle", from 

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/ControlSurface

Note: That's the system root /Library folder, not your User account's ~/Library folder.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines