• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in with my school account and I want to download adobe premiere pro. When I log in with my school account, it should normally be free, but it still says I need to buy it. Anyone have an idea about this?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I remember correctly, you need to verify your academic account...  Had to help a client with this a few years ago...  Don't remember how we did it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to contact the school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You PB, I think that's what the client did...  If I remember correctly the school had a website that explained how to do this (but maybe having a senior moment).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines