• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier ver 14.8 Crash

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one whose still getting crashes after an update has been re-uploaded? and when i tried cleaning the cache. after a few minutes it happens again. it happens also when i render. Badly need some help here

My System:

ASUS ROG Strix G15 

Intel i7 10th Gen.

24Gb Ram

1Tb m.2 SSD

4Gb VC

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem after the update. I tried reinstaling, but it's the same. I had to switch to my old PC to be able to export. It only renders and expors short clips, like 15 seconds,.but if I select the whole project it crashes, and even makes my laptop freeze. 

I Have a ROG Strix Gl703GS, 32 gb Ram, 8gb gpu, i7 9th gen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate my Adobe subscription, I don't want new features, I don't want the buttons for my old features moved somewhere so I can't find them, and most importantly, I just was some software that doesn't crash every time I use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually it was my stupid fault with a stupid 3rd party plugin but now I can't delete this comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines