Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere 15.2 Keeps Freezing

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Last week I edited a very complex 10-minute video with zero issues. However, since Monday Premiere Pro has been laggy, freezing, and crashing for no reason. It's as if there was an update and it is causing so many issues.  It's enough to make me want to delete the entire Adobe product line completely.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED VIDEO AND PHOTOS! 

Nothing on my PC changed, from the previous week. All known drivers such as GPU are up to date, Premiere cache has been cleared, 40 GB available for Pr. 

I don't know what to do. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

PC SPECS: 

Windows 10

Processor: RYZEN 9 3900X 12-core processor 3.8GHz

RAM-48 GB

GPU- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

I also have additional 2.5T storage that I'm editing off of, not editing desktop-based footage. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

Sorry for your issue.

What's the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using? Do you get this issue in all the projects? It looks like related to the GPU. What happens if you change the renderer to Software Only? If that doesn't help, try resetting the preferences of Premiere Pro.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines