Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere 2023 not launching on laptop

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Surface Laptop I can't launch Adobe Premiere:

The splash screen appears for a few seconds, it doesn't show any plugins load, then disappears.

I've restarted computer, uninstalled CC and reinstalled, repaired C++ 2012 and 2015 Redistributables, ran as administrator, downgraded tfrom Premiere 2023 to Premiere 2022, checked for duplicate run times in task manager (there are none), and the problem persists.

Specs are Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz with 32 RAM, on Windows 10

Please help, as I now can't do my job.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jaimel,

How are you? Thanks for the note. I had some trouble updating Premiere Pro too. I had to update Windows 10. Have you tried that? Need any help with updating the OS? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm on the most recent version of Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey JaimeL,

Thanks for the response and info. You might try the following solution, as it has worked for others with similar issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Tried this, didn't work. All the check boxes in the 'Deny' column were also unchecked to begin with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that. You may need one-on-one support at this point. Feel free to chat with our agents here. Ask to be connected to the "video queue" where members of my team are standing by to assist any Premiere Pro troubleshooting issues. Let us know if they help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines