Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere 22.2 not reconnect resolution full media

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am an editor and I work in Adobe Premiere Production and I usually work with proxies made in Premiere or DavinciResolve

when i'm done, try to reconnect full media resolution, but premiere doesn't reconnect matine only proxies connected, is this a bug in premiere? because it doesn't give me any error.

FullResolution Media Specs:

Camara: Alexa Mini LF

MXF File details: Wrapper type: MXF OP1a (type: SingleItem SinglePackage MultiTrack Stream Internal) File generated by: ARRI, ALEXA Mini LF (SUP 7.01.00) Apple ProRes 4444 XQ Progressive

Poxy Specs:

Apple ProRes 422 Proxy PCM lineal, 16 bit little-endian entero firmado, 48000 Hz
I attach video of the problem

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the timeline, rightclick on a clip, reveal in Explorer/Finder: see which clip is highlighted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did it but that option shows me the proxy files and I deactivated the "toggle proxies" option but it keeps redirecting the proxy files.

The only files that "Reconnect Full Resolution Media" works or connects are .MP4 from a Sony FX3 but with MXF files (ARRI Alexa and Sony FX9) it doesn't happen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines