• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere 30fps / 25fps synch problem

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, thanks for taking time to read my following issue. I'm sorry if this has been treated before here, I couldnt find the right thread here and online.

I've never had any problems importing and synching an SRT for a video that we made. Usually, the file synch up on timecode and works perfect. However, our recent file slowly walks out of synch. In the project window i see a framerate of 30fps, no matter how I import it. Straight into the text window, or just dragging it in place. Our translator says the problem is not the SRT, but an import issue. But also starting a new 25fps project and timeline, it imports as 30. Im kind of lost as to have a solution that does not include manually putting all sentences in place for a full length documentary.

Thanks in advance for replying.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SRFilm,

Sorry about the frustration. It sounds like your video file, and sequence settings are not matching. You can verify clip properties in Premiere Pro. You can also check them in the free app called Media Info. See if they match. If they do, then that is the framerate. Create a sequence with the same frame rate and verify if the video file is no longer drifting. I hope the community can assist.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the link to MediaInfo:

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines