• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Crashes Constantly Since Update

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest version, editing causes complete computer crashes.

Now it also seems to effect the prior version too.

I did not have problems till the update.

Windows 11, 32 GB of RAM, C: 1TB SDD, D: 2TB HDD, RTX 2080Ti

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, lawrencebrenner,

I apologize. Is this happening with version 22.3.1 or 22.3? Can you check and report back? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated back to 22.3.1 within 1 minute of opening premiere and attempting to edit. Crash. This was 415pm est today. 

When I downgraded yesterday to 22.3 and tried the edit. Crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bumping the thread to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing here!! 
I tried all solutions on the internet but it doesn't seem to work! 
did you find a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Do you see any error codes or messages? Does it crash while working on a specific project? Have you already tried deleting cache files and resetting preferences

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I was not notified of the response. It seems to be for all projects. I have tried both before multiple times. I am now on 22.4 and it is still doing the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More testing the text features in premiere will cause crashes since the update I have been able to export short form and will be testing for long form (most of what I do).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just watched https://youtu.be/YeopaTW16kA and they are suggesting moving to DaVinci Resolve due to stability issues.  I came to the support community hoping to find that the issues they mentioned are now fixed, and instead found this post.  Please Adobe, don't release software that crashes.  You are losing customers left and right every time you do that. 

I made a short 4-minute video a few months ago and had to call support when I had issues with Premiere.  Support fixed my issue.  But I can't afford to waste half a day. 

Please fix your issues with stability.  They are much more important than new features.  I just spent a lot of time upgrading my Premiere skills.  I don't want to leave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines