Adobe premiere crashes when using youtube converted audio

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I'm new to adobe premiere and I recently started working on a personal project for me and my friends.  The audio used for the video is from a youtube video; I convert the youtube audio using a converter online, and then I convert it from an mp3 file to a wav file (using adobe audition), then I put it into my video.  Premiere works fine for a little while and then all of a sudden my mouse currsor freezes, the system crashes and then my audio device (through desktop screen) cannot play anything at all.  I have to reboot my computer, and then it'll work again for a little while but eventually crashes.  I realized that its the actual audio that is causing this to happen.  Why does this happen with youtube audio, and how can I find a way for this to work?

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of Audition, use the audio file conversion in the Media Encoder program. This program is specially designed to convert files to the format you need. Audition is a program for creating an audio mix, working with mixes, tuning them, polishing and various manipulations with sound quality. Verdict - Media Encoder.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines