• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere keeps crashing when I click edit references and anything under preferences

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as the title suggests when I click on edit scroll down to preferences and click media for example under preferences the application freezes it does not load it freezes therefore then I have to alt F4 I have restarted I have reinstalled I have tried different versions I just got adobe premiere today and right now this is not looking good for the program because I wanted to try something new something better because I have been using an old version of Vegas Pro and wanted something better my specs are win 11  I-7 8700K @ 5.0GHz 32GB @3000MHz  and a 3090 ti I don't think it's my computer I have even tried running premier ro just by itself no other applications weren't running services everything if this problem proceeds i'm going to uninstall it cancel my subscription and never use this again this has been in a terrible first time experience and I will continue to use Vegas pro it is sad that I will have to do that I would have liked to use something a bit more powerful and useful but if this is how it's going to be then I do not want to use this program if anybody has any suggestions or has had this problem themselves it'd be much appreciated for the help

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so its the newset gaming and studio drivers cuasing it i went back to 517 gamning and it works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines