• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere not use 100% CPU

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I have Adobe Premiere cs6. When i apply a video effect (ex. Lens Distorsion) the render process during 5/6 Hours,and premiere not use 100% CPU and 600mb of RAM. If I render the clip without effect it use 100% cpu and 1500mb of ram and it during 5/10 minutes. Setting render: 1080p;59.94fps;8000kbs bitrate. My pc specs: i5 7600,gtx 1050ti 4gb,8 gb ram ddr4. Please help me . Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Pro CS6 & Earlier forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You bottleneck could be your hard drive setup.  Only 8 GB RAM is not ideal.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives, (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob. This problem show only with Distortion Lens effect,with other effect it render fast. it isn't a problem of Hardware.
HDD: seagate barracuda 1tb
MB: Asrock b250m pro4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this, Benito. I don't see any bugs about this error on the WIN side. There was a bug deferred for this issue on Mac several years ago, however. You might try transcoding the footage to see if that might help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens distortion is a non gpu accelerated effect. Hence the long render times.

And assuming you are using gorpo footage. Highly compressed. CS6 has a hard time with those kind of files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, go to the preferences, clic on menory and then clic performance instead of memory. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Few mounth ago I have such of problem, I'm limited the amount of RAM used, also play with the render variations, however, I'm working on materials shot on a RED camera, and decoding formats via Adobe Encoder on a 720p proxy helped a lot during the raota, also advise you to clean the cooler, check whether it is correct to lie down on the processor, and it would'nt hurt to change the thermal paste if of course this has not been done for a year.

These variations help me for 5-10% down CPU temprature, but actually helps me to change my culler, for most powered, becouse I'm upgrade my computer and does'nt change cooler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines