• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere PRO 2023 Bad audio export.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues when exporting in 2023, the video is perfect but after I export it, the sound cracks and distorts.  I've been working on this for a couple of hours now and I am really disappointed in Adobe for this being so hard when it was fine the way it was with the 2022 version.  This is ridiculous!

[Moderator note: split off to a new thread as your problem has nothing to do with the issue of the original thread.]

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then something is going wrong on your system, as this is not happening to everyone ... by a long shot. And it may be a bug that pops up only with X media on Y system, or ... it could simply be an audio driver or other things outside of Premiere interfering.

Or it could be a corruption in this project only ... have you had problems in all projects, or only this one? If you haven't done any other projects, create a new project and test.

And you can of course keep working in Pr2022 while sorting out Pr2023 ... that's what most of us would recommend, never ever allow the CC app to 'remove previous versions'. Safest way to work. And easy to manage.

And then,  try setting your audio default input to None, and then with the project closed, dumping all cache files.

Then of course, creating a new project, using the Pr MediaBrowser to navigate to and select the old project file, and right--click/Import(ingest) the contents ... the sequences ... of that project one by one. See if that gets past whatever is the problem.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you... I tried to save it in AP-2022 but since I did my editing it in AP-2023 but it wouldn't let me.  I did something, I don't know what, but I got it to work.  I am going to use AP-2022 in the meantime and do some test projects until I have this worked out.  This is the only project this happened with, I haven't done anything since, however, I will be finished with one this coming weekend.  I appreciate all the great information, this is really helpful.  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi we have the same issue on a project using adobe 2023 were you able to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did resolve it by using an older version, was so much work because I had to virtually do the vid over.  I went back to 2023 after this with a test vid to try to figure it out and it worked.  I have no clue what the issue was, this gets so frustrating though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue... I thought it was a corruption in my project or on my computer but many people have asked this today? Strange. How do you roll back to 2022? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021 remained in my Creative Cloud, I don't know why, glad it did though... but everything else to include Photoshop changed.  I have a heartache every time I make a video because I fear it won't work or the old version disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go back to the first 23.x build via the CC Desktop app ... click on the three-button menu to the right end of the line for any app, and select show older versions.

Then you can select either an earlier version of the current build or the previous major version.

You might find 23.0 works correctly for you, which would still work properly with your project file.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is great information.  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines