• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 23.3 and multicam performance

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone installed and tested Premiere 23.3, specifically to check whether multicam performance sluggish performance has been fixed?

Mod note: Title changed to reflect issue

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

I am currently working on a project with 6 camera sources and the problem has been fixed in 23.3 so far as I can tell. Hope it stays this way!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The NAB release isn't what it used to be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not seeing any issues with multicam performance in 23.2.  Of course we have proxies available if there are any issues...  2 and 3 camera 4K interviews and music performances...  Camera original a combo of mxf and other mpeg formats for the most part...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were a number of posts from users who were using multicam editing where Premiere slowed down considerably over time.  Camera cuts were delayed as well.  Premiere would not even respond to the spacebar to stop playback.  Once Premiere was exited and restarted, things were ok but over time the issues returned.

I was one of the users that experienced such issues, with versions 23.1 and 23.2.

Since my original post I have installed 23.3 (it wasn't available for download when I made the original post).  I started a new multicam editing session and so far I have not had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am currently working on a project with 6 camera sources and the problem has been fixed in 23.3 so far as I can tell. Hope it stays this way!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines