Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 7 day trial ended after a few hours

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I just activated the 7-day Trial on Premiere Pro and started a project, mostly where I'm just teaching myself how to use it. After about 2 hours the software locked and crashed and now CC says my Trial has expired. Is there anything I can do or do I now have to pay for the software if I want to finish the short project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit panicky now. After spending a couple of hours including multiple Saves, I've purchased a license now and when I go to my recent, the project I was working on appears to be completely blank. Is there a problem if you go from Trial to Full you can't use previous stuff you made? Anyone that can give me any advise to not have to repeat the last few hours work would be very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no difference between the paid version and the trial.

Have you tried autosave  and backup projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is TERRIBLE experience for TRIAL SOFTWARE.  My company buys tons of this from you, and I need a trial setup on lab server for 3 days.  Just so I can become more familiar with the tool before I have to solve IT and Performance problems from it.

But your TRIAL SOFTWARE quit after  a day or 2.  Maybe I'll use and recommend Final Cut instead since your support is so terrible.

I've never seen a trial end early for 49 years in IT.  Till Adobe did this.  Do you read your forums?  There are MANY other with same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines