• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Export low quality

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the following issue: I am editing footage that I shot on my Iphone in Premiere Pro and when exporting it, it lowers the quality of the footage. I've tried following tutorials on how to improve export options, didn't change anything. I did some tests, simply importing one video into a new project, no editing done, creating a sequence by dragging the video onto the sequence panel, then exported it with several options, including mp4, quicktime, custom export and "match media" options, every time it changed the quality. I did another test with a footage shon on my Gopro and I didn't have the low quality issue. Can someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

I will attach comparisons of the original footage and the footage opened in Premiere and exported, also the setting I used.

Thank you

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: I think I found a solution after watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InO-kfC6njw

I followed it and set the color space override to Rec 709. I also tried all the other override options but this one seemes the most accurate. Still not 100% like the original but ver very close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines