• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro issues with Windows 11

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having issues with Premiere Pro after upgrading to windows 11? I am experiencing major lag and freezing. So much so that I can't even work in the program. I have contacted Tech support 3 times now and nothing has helped. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think PrPro is actually listed as fully supporting Win11 yet ... which for those working in Win11 ain't good.

I know for most things, it's wise to wait on adopting a new anything, whether OS version or program version. But that ain't always possible, and for those who've just got a new machine Win11 may have been the only real option.

So ... hoping they get the Win11 OS sorted and pushed out via updates.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that. I was thinking that was the case. Adobe customer service is terrible. Talked to 3 people and 2 of them literally said its your fault is not working. We did everything right. Don't know if I will come back to adobe after that even when they get full support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even open Premiere Pro. I receive "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same issues.  

Wish I could go back to Windows 10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem..actually i want to swich davinci... i couldnt solve the playback lag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey. I have new PC with Win 11. Same playback lag in Adobe Premiere (latest version).
Q) Did you solve this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines