Adobe Premiere Pro Missing Clip when export

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am very new to Premiere Pro, I was on my way to finalizing and exporting my first project, however when I started to export the my Video, there is this one clip that is just always missing no matter what. The clip can be seen in the editor mode but not when I exported it. The only thing i have noticed about this clip in editor is that i am only able to see the clip on the timeline when i play the clip, but i cant see the clip at on if i was just clicking onto them.

Yang24924359ji42_0-1656268231137.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try re-encoding the clip using handbrake

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try working from a local drive instead of One Drive.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Yang24924359ji42 ,

Was it resolved? Can you try just putting only that clip in the timeline and export? Please share this clip if you keep seeing issues with it.
Thanks,
Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines