Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere Pro Programmatic API

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I already have an MP4 which has markers inserted using Adobe Premiere Pro then is there any way to read those markers programmatically or get the Final Cut Pro XML data for that MP4 video instead of using Adobe Premiere Pro UI.

We have to automate the process of reading the markers when we get the MP4 video so we want to do it programmatically.

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

The PPro ExtendScript API can get and set XMP markers for any projectItem. 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/5490c33ac8355ba394c693deb10414553b0a5685/PProPanel/jsx/PPRO/Premiere.jsx#L953

The phrase "get the Final Cut Pro XML data for that MP4 video" makes no sense, to me; if the markers are in/associated with the media file, any markers present in an FCP XML are extraneous.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PPro ExtendScript API can get and set XMP markers for any projectItem. 

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/5490c33ac8355ba394c693deb10414553b0a5685/PProPanel/jsx/PPR...

The phrase "get the Final Cut Pro XML data for that MP4 video" makes no sense, to me; if the markers are in/associated with the media file, any markers present in an FCP XML are extraneous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines