• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere pro set up not opening

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe premiere pro set up will not open. When I double-click it, nothing happens. If I open up task manager, I can see that the "Adobe installer" and "Adobe creative cloud" appear for a second, saying it is suspended, then dissapears. Any help?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Are you getting error codes or messages? Which OS do you have?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not getting any error codes or messages, nothing even happens. I am also using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following up, my set-up would not open at all. I've reinstalled it multiple times and still, nothing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer meet the minimum requirements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could this run premier pro?

Cpu - amd fx 4100 quad core

8 gb of memory

Windows 10

GPU - amd raedon r7 240

173 gb free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recently got premiere pro, but when i tried to open the set-up, nothing happened. If I watched task manager while i double-clicked it, I would see Creative Cloud and Premiere Pro popped up for a split second with "(suspended)" next to it. I haven't been able to download it for 4 days and some help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines