• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rendering Transparent Band Along Top of Frame - Only On First Frame

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rendered a short video about 1 minute long through Premiere and got the transparency grid band that runs along the top of the frame, it's only on the very first frame of the video then disappears on frame two and the rest of the video is fine. When I queued the same video in Media Encoder it went away, but came back again when I tried rendering multiple videos in the AME queue using H264 CBR 7 settings. I tried changing the render setting to H265 and that seems to have worked for now as long as I don't render more than 3 videos at a time. Hoping someone at Adobe sees this, it just started happening after the latest update with the new export screen (which I'm also not a fan of but doesn't make a big difference when using AME to render). Also note on this render; I'm using dynamic link from After Effects but all the layers have been checked and I was able to replicate this error on different parts of the video depending on where I moved my in point. My video starts with the attached image of a blue screen and simple text animates in.

Anyone else get this? Check some of your latest renders and let Adobe know if you got this error too!

Thanks! 

Adobe_Premiere-H264-Render-Error-01.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, Dan. Can you post this one up on User Voice? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro I searched for similar posts but could not find one. I will see if I can get engineering to reproduce the issue. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines