Copy link to clipboard
Issue began when I made a guest account on my iMac for another editor to use. Premiere worked on the guest account but the error would occur on my main iMac account.
Steps I have tried already:
- Deleted guest account
- Signing out of Creative cloud, rebooting computer, signing back into CC
- Reinstalling and updating Premiere to 2023
- Updating Mac OS to Montery 12.6.1
- "repairing" Creative Cloud
- Completely uninstalling CC, reinstalling, and then reinstalling Premiere
Nothing seems to be helping! Other Adobe programs including Photoshop and Lightroom continue to work for me. I really need to edit a video project.
This might help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/after-effects-error-205/td-p/10491526
I did not find anything anything in that discussion, or others I have seen here helpful. Thank you though.
Powerful video collaboration and approval features newly integrated in Premiere Pro