• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Primere CROSS DISSOLVE Glitch Still NOT Fixed...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Adobe... This has been a reported issue for quite some time now. I simply CANNOT have video editing software where I can't use the most basic transitions. Even free software does that without these problems... The video works just fine with cross-dissolve transitions until you color correct the clip. If you add highlights and shadows, the transition will glitch all over the place (zooming in extra, zooming way to far out, etc.) Color correcting should NOT impact the zoom in any way. This is not an issue of "handles" or short clips. I added the transition in the middle of a very long clip. It's not every transition that does this. It's intermittent. I've tried everything. I've added the transitions before correcting the clip, after correcting it, adjusting the length - everything. This is a software issue tied to the transitions and the color correction. I'm using Adobe internal color correction and not some 3rd party plugin. VERY frustrating. I have a 1.5 hour video - the longest project I've done - and have no idea what to do with it for the client. They want smooth transitions and not just cuts.

Mod note: Edited for content. This is a user to user forum. The product team does not engage regularly here. Sorry. You can file a bug or feature request, however.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rendered the dissolves?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried rendering the transitions also. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply and suggest a possible fix. I'm just removing all the transitions.

Mod note: Edited for content. This is a user to user forum. The product team does not engage regularly here. Sorry. You can file a bug or feature request, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same Problem!!!!! 14/04/2023 !!!!

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines