Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Production Premium CS6 Install Won’t Connect to Internet

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

586AED94-1E88-4C11-9AD0-44BED4A0A563.jpeg

but it is connected to the internet. Anyone else having this issue on the validation process? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS, Matt? Checked Firewall settings?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any firewalls. I have a VPN but it wasn't installed on that computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that this is no longer supported for new installs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! I see, thanks. I have not fired it up for some time.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's just done then? Cmon, that can't be the case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been the case since 2019, when Adobe changed its older version availability policy for the Creative Cloud programs. Any copy of CS6 that you might have attained via the Creative Cloud download is now no longer legitimate, while at the same time Adobe had shut down all of the Internet activation servers for all of the Creative Suite products including CS6. As of now, the only way that you can activate CS6 would be by telephone voice support directly to Adobe's voice-based customer support. And that will work only if you had purchased a copy at full price (which for the Master Collection was about $3,000 USD).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the discs for cs5.5 production premium which was around $1750 then I upgraded to cs6 via a download. I have downloaded cs6 from the site recently. 
how do I go about the telephone voice support? I tried calling and they basically said they don't support it and to try this message board. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message board is of no help. Most of the posts are from users who do not work for Adobe. And most of them have the very same trouble as you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

You should be able to activate CS6

But if its an upgrade you need to fill in two serial numbers.

One for 5.5 and one for the cs6 upgrade which you download from your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would not help the original poster, in this case. If the OP did not register that software to begin with, then the OP is out of luck.

And the OP cannot use the retail disks to reinstall Adobe Creative Suite any more. Only the downloadable installers are usable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines