• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock files not downloading

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me.  I am simply trying to drag a free callout template from the Adobe Stock in essential graphics.

When I click "download" and then drag it into the timeline, the loading motion graphic template window shows up, never gets beyond 0%, goes away, and then the file sits in the timeline with media offline.

I tried dragging a file from the local options and all is good.

When I search for the missing template from Adobe stock in the project, it shows up in recovered files. 

Anyone seen this or have any suggestions?  This has been going on for two days, so restart and reboot have all occurred.

I am at a total loss here and would really like to start using this feature.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

SOLVED.

Work is using Geotracking.  Adobe Stock originates in France which was blocked.

Working now.  Just in case someone else runs into it.  Yell at IT!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED.

Work is using Geotracking.  Adobe Stock originates in France which was blocked.

Working now.  Just in case someone else runs into it.  Yell at IT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesterday I tried downloading some end credit templates.  When I clicked download I got a message that the file wasn't compatable with Pre Pro.  Later I noticed that the files were in Essential Graphics but I couldn't edit the text and it couldn't be rendered. In other words there was a red line instead of a yellow or green line along the top of the timeline were the template graphics were sitting.  Please advise.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines