• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adust film size using Apple Mac

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobie and putting together my first piece of work etc and training.

My problem is that I can't seem to adjust the frame size so the film is all the same -- I have gone online to try to solve this but to no avail -- I have a 5 year old Apple Mac PC - help please

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check the following resources to get you up to speed in how to work with Premiere Pro:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html

In general, you create a project which consists of one or more sequences. Each sequence can have any dimension you please. You can fit the footage to the dimensions of the sequence, albeit that you will want to have enough pixels to accomodate this. So, creating a 9:16 out of a 1920x1080 (16:9) clip means you stuck with 607x1080 pixels, without quality loss. Since a 4K 16:9 source clip is 3840x2160, you'll easily cut out a 9:16 at fullHD portrait resolution (1080x1920).

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines