• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advice For Funeral Memorial Section...

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am making a funeral movie for a gentleman that was a race car driver.  I am not pro with Premiere Pro by any means; but, I get by.  My question is for advice on how to present the information for each race. For example, I have the original program covers for each race which is cool.  And I have all the stats for the races, meaning the car number, make, picture and even videos of some of the races, basically this:

Example:

6th Running Pomona Road Races

Bob Harris (the racer the movie is for)

#17 Jaguar, yellow

Attendance: 15,000 

Entered into race: 30

Bob started 19th

Result: 7th

Date of Race: 2/9/1958

etc...you get the idea

My question is how would you present all this in the racing section of the movie?  I start it out with footage of a race car with the right sound dubbed in driving through a dark tunnel that comes out of the tunnel right into one of the videos I found with Bob standing there in the footage...how would you present each race? Just looking for ideas. Thank you very much.

Crysta

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't put all the information for every race. I would drift a caption of one or two salient points over footage or a still. Lists are best put on paper, the video, I think, should just give a feel for the person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  You are right! Have a great day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines