Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE.ADBE AEMask (GPUVideoFitler::Precompute) problem with multiple masks

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a project for which I need to use multiple masks within multiple nested sequences.

At some point I tend to receive the error warning "A low-level exception has occuredin AE.ADBE AEMask (GPUVideoFitler::Precompute)". My screen then just turns black and I can't continue working.

Restarting the software or even the mac didn't solve the problem and I didn't find any help in the internet.

I'd be glad if someone could share some ideas for solving this problem with me 🙂

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up: This workflow didn't cause any major problems in the past.

And I meant to write "on the internet" 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys, I am having the same problem and cannot seem to fix it.  I have tried all of these methods and still I get the same error.  What else can I try? Is the only option to downgrade to version 13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines