• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After export

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I export I get black bars on the left and right and both of the sizes match at 1920x1080. I've tried everything and this is for work and nothing has worked for me. Every export black bars on left and right. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screenshots of what your sequence settings look like and then another screenshot of what your export settings look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My guess is that it's a mismatch of your pixel aspect ratio. If you are shooting with a DSLR or equivalent then the Pixel Aspect Ratio should be set to "Square Pixels (1.0).

How are you viewing your exports?

Can you get a screenshot of your media Properties? Right-click on one of your video clips in your Project Panel and choose "Properties"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines