• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After importing videos, there is always at least one that shows no audio/ has mixed audio

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a couple of months that after importing video files from sd card I get always one or two whose audio doesn't show on the timeline, even though I can hear it if I play it on the timeline.

Furthermore the 4 audio channels are all mixed in one single audio and I cannot de-select the ones I don't need.

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 15.40.45.00_00_02_19.Still002.jpg

Here you can see how it should be.

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 15.40.45.00_00_05_10.Still001.jpg

TOPICS
Audio , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you copying the entire contents of the card to your computer and then importing the videos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I usually import all the files from the card, using Media Browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro does not upload the files from the card to the computer, the "import/ingest" process only links to where the files are when you import/ingest.

To upload the files to your computer, you would need to do that in a file manager app first. Then import into PrPro.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can also copy all the files and the entire tree structure to my desktop and then import/ingest, but is this relevant?

Have been doing this for years and never had a problem like this one. I think it started after Premiere 2021 was installed. 

The weird thing is that usually only one file would have that problem, the rest would be fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines