• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After unlinking audio and video, they remain linked

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watched tutorials, read articles. After selecting a clip and choosing "Unlink", any attempt to delete audio deletes video as well. To confirm, the "Unlink" option becomes greyed out as it should be, and the "Link" option is selectable. I cannot select the audio without selecting the video as well.

Please advise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

With no clips selected I can Alt-Click the audio track of a linked clip and delete just that. IE: I don't have to unlink first.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With no clips selected I can Alt-Click the audio track of a linked clip and delete just that. IE: I don't have to unlink first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outstanding! Not sure why this easy step wasn't in the tutorials, but many thanks for the share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, creators I'm having an issue along these lines and hoping someone can shine a light on it for me,

im working on a YouTube video its been recorded on an Atem 4-channel video mixer (all 4 cameras also recording audio) and then the EDL with audio has been brought in to premier the video has already been cut and there is a connection issue on the main audio track and I need to swap it out to one of the other cameras audio tracks but any attempt to offline the audio is offlining the video track as well regardless of whether or not they are linked or unlinked?

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines