Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album Song Track Question

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

People on this forum seem to know just about everything, so I'm posting my question here. However, I realize that Premiere Pro is probably not the right tool for what I want to do, so please feel free to redirect me!

A friend of mine recorded a benefit concert he played in, and he asked me if I could fiddle with the audio file to enhance the sound. I did that in Audition and loaded the track into Premier Pro. What I am wondering is how to add a feature where someone listening to the album can skip to a specific song, like you can on a CD. Or, if I make this a video project, can I somehow set up a list of songs in something like a table of contents and make it possible for someone to click on a song title and jump to that track or chapter?

I appreciate whatever help someone can give me.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I can think of is make a DVD or Blu-ray image.

Don't need to burn the actual disk. File can be played with any DVD/BD software.

In Premiere, you can make the video file.

For making the image you need authoring software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines