• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Adobe Apps hang on startup and Premiere Pro crashes on startup

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I'm running a 2019 MacBook Pro. If I fully format and reset MacOS and then install Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, etc. Everything works great. But after a couple of weeks. I'll wake up one day, and all my Adobe apps take forever to use.

Basically, the apps will open like normal. Then after about 20 seconds of use, the rainbow-colored spinning wheel appears as the cursor and the app is frozen for a couple of minutes. This happens in Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom. Probably more.

Also, when this phenomenon begins, Premiere Pro will no longer open and crashes on start-up.

I've tried many solutions but the only thing that works is to re-format the entire OS again.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit of a strange question for a macbook.

It's running the stock SSD.Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.23.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit of a strange question for a macbook.

By @drewgorrie

Not really. Many use external drives.

I was wondering if your drive(s) might be getting full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. This problem occurs on a basically empty MacBook within a few weeks of a fresh install of MacOS and Adobe Apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems like something is causing file corruption somewhere.

When it is happening, you may want to contact Adobe Customer Service. Please go to  (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try this later today, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines