• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All File Formats Not Supported

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly Premiere Pro is giving me the "File Format Not Supported" error message for literally any file I try to open. It was not doing this a few weeks ago when I last used it. Files that opened just fine a few weeks ago now give this error and will not import. I have tried uploading tons of different kinds of files including the most basic .mp4's. I have tried using Media Encoder and Handbrake to edit file formats, but even these files will not open. I tried updating my graphics card. My computer at work can still open all of these files just fine, so the error exists somewhere in my PC (I think). When trying to watch video clips using my PC (Windows 10) default video player it will play a few seconds of any video before freezing and closing the video window. I think this error might be related indicating that the error is not with Premiere, but with my PC somewhere. Any advice?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try System Restore to a point where it was OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines