• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All settings gone

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started a new project today to find out that all my keyboard, color, export, and workspace settings have been completely wiped out - how do i get these back on my account? I have CC and everything should be synced like it has been for the past decade.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed into the right account? You could try signing out and back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

signed out and in, even went back into time machine to drag and drop '.keys' and my color presets - neither show in PP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

found a fix:

Adobe now creates 2 accounts - /username and /creativecloud 

for whatever reason even though i am signed into my username - it defaults to what is in the creative cloud folder so i have to copy all of my settings from time machine into that one and it worked.

no clue as to how to fix this though if you don't have a time machine archive backup of your files as Adobe seems to have completely wiped them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines