• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all video files now green after update

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title.  Moved from 2022 to 2023.  Video files are now always green and corrupt.  These include video files that worked fine before the update.

Using a 2014 Macbook pro.  Tried clearing media cache.  Tried holding shift to reset settings.  Tried turning off hardware acceleration.  Didn't work, not that I want to work on a laptop without hardware acceleration.  It seems to be a bug with premiere.  Fix it.

[edited by moderator]

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Joseph,

Sorry for the issue. Could you let us know the exact version of Premiere Pro you're currently using (Here's how to check)? Please share your system's specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM). Usually, this issue is caused by outdated video card drivers, which come bundled with OS updates in the case of macOS. Please check if you have any updates available.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, despite my shortness.

Macbook Pro 11,3

MacOS 11.7.2

i7 4 core 2.8ghz

16gb of ram

GT 750M/Intel iris pro

GPU Driver: 16.0.13

Is the best way to update GPU drivers to download through Nvidia, the same way as with windows.  I'm pretty tech literate, but unfortunately I'm limited on my knowledge with macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the info. The best way around getting the drivers updated should be to update the OS. Could you check if there are any available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines