Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying: Premiere autosave makes app jump to front on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Working on a last-gen Intel iMac. I did a clean install of Monterey and Adobe CC.

Now, every time I have Premiere hidden while doing something in another app, when Premiere autosaves, it jumps to the front. So, for example, if I'm typing up a document in Pages, suddenly, Premiere unhides and jumps right above Pages. It's super annoying and frustrating.

To be fair, I don't know if this is a Mac OS issue or an Adobe issue. No other app that has autosave does this, which makes me think it's Adobe.

It's also possible it's a setting I somehow didn't activate when I did the new install, though I've searched everywhere. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that this is normal behavior for most apps. When they do a process they jump to the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My other apps do not do this. Not even my other Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a new M1 Studio and the same behavior.  Premiere jumps in fron during an auto save. Very, very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines