• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Jump Desktop Users? Having an Audio issue

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remoting in using jump desktop from my mac laptop to my PC tower. Works great. Except audio in premiere.

Setup:

Audient EVO 1-2 Output (system and applications)

Audio DOES play through the remote laptop on Chrome, Windows explorer, VLC

Audio DOES NOT play through premiere or RX (the only apps i'd be using in this scneario), which are set to teh same device and ASIO driver. 

I've tried switching to MME driver, and at that point i can't even play back the project. Switching to MME in RX8 also doesn't allow me to play it.

Any guidance here on any of this? I know it isn't directly premiere related, I already have a request into them and they're helping me work through it slowly, just trying to get any info anywhere.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't remote in to a PC but I do remote in to a Mac Pro using Jump Desktop and in Premiere Pro I have to change the Audio Hardware prefrecnces to the Jump Desktop audio drivers and then the audio plays through to my laptop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines