• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody tell me why my warp stabilizer skew, shake and jitter my footage

Enthusiast ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since i used Premiere Pro, i always feel that my warp stabilizer makes my footage shaked and skewed.

I thought i'm just beginner and can not use this tool yet. But until now i still don't understand how this tool work. Everytime i use warp stabilizer it makes my footage skewed and shaked, or whatever it called.

Thanks.

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-
TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'skewed and shaked' but I think it's similar to what I see in some of my stabilised footage. I think it may have something to do with the quality of the footage you're trying to stabilise.

The quality of the warp stabilisation is much worse when the raw footage is very shaky - when you start with less shakiness to begin with, it tends to do a better job. That being said, there are different options within the Warp Stabiliser effect, which you could tweak to see if the problems you're having are resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks so much, this video tell me more.

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp stabiliser has it's limitations but the one thing you can do to avoid the 'skewing' effect you may be seeing is to change the 'method' setting in warp stabiliser's effect controls. The default is 'subspace warp' - change this to 'position'.

See if that helps.

Lot's of other settings available that may (or may not) improve the result. Experiment for the best result but remember some footage can't be fixed or may look worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WS can do wonders, it cannot preform miracles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines