• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anyone else getting bugs with media browser?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15.0. When I import two different green screen vids, the play head stops working and the videos can't be trimmed. I delete one, it fixes itself. Oddly, if I import the *same* green screen vid twice, they are both fine. I just did a vid the other day with two separate green screen source vids and they worked no problem. Now it's inexplicably glitching. I've closed out and reopened five times to no avail. - Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, now it's not even green screen. Any accompanying file loaded into the media browser is causing this error. I delete and leave only 1 file in the media bin, all of a sudden the playhead and trimming capabilities come back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unclear what the issue is.

You say any file "loaded into the MediaBrowser" ... the MediaBrowser is a panel for importing media.

Do you mean that?

Or are you talking about the Source monitor, the monitor panel which you get from say double-clicking a clip? Where you can set in/out and drag/drop/insert/overwrite into a sequence in the Timeline panel?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for response, Neil. I ended up getting on with tech support for the last hour and the guy tapped in and cleaned out and updated a bunch of stuff, mostly graphics related and it's back working fine again. Only problem is now any text (like what I'm typing right now lol) is now the slightest bit pixelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines