• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashing, multiple editors, bulky black magic files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro app is crashing after a few minutes of using it. It is a project file another editor shared with me and I have all of the footage files on my end too. I'm able to relink all the media (locate it) fine, but after a few minutes of being in the project on premiere, it then crashes. I am not sure why and need help troubleshooting this. Also, it is using black magic raw files so that could be why, perhaps it is too big for my computer. Or also it tries to get me to relink the render files, and I am not sure where they are located or if I even have those (I don't think that I do) so I choose not to relink render files. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be a number of things.

One of the first that comes to mind is if the folders with the media or any cache files are also viewed/controlled by an auto-backup app like OneDrive, DropBox, whatever, when that other utility runs it's regular trip through the folder some metadata changes on the files so Pr thinks the file has gone missing somewhere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you find a solution? im struggling as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines