Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic text issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm having an issue writing in arabic i even selected the middle east option in graphics did everything needed to be done but still get sqaures instead of letters.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try other fonts - not every font supports Arabic, and not every font which supports Arabic will support all 'flavours' of Arabic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did and still the letters were seperate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you see squares then it is a font issue. Make sure to use an Arabic font such as Adobe Arabic or Arial.

Did you change Preferences > Graphics > South Asian and Middle Eastern?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i did select these even talked to the support for an hour installed the pp used an older version still doesn't work its driving me nuts i solve it once a year ago but now its not working at all, even if it does the letters don't merge 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i solved the issue but only when you use the text tool to write when using the templates the fonts dont work the letters appear separately, any idea on how to fix that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please Hamasecor can you share with me how did you solove the issue and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, it workd on my Pc (The newst version 2021 of Pr)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines