Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

as of last update i can't export!!!

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as of last update i can't export....

it's always stop responding, and eventually crashing..

i have send several error reports.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update of what -- Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator?  Please be specific.

If something is crashing your computer, what do your crash logs say is the faulting module?

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

via Creative Cloud i did an update for all instlld programs premiere pro, Photoshop, Illustrator ,After Effects, but Im using mostly premiere pro and the export problem is there, oldw in media encoder im abel to render and export, but sometimes the program getting unresponsive as well...

I DID TRY TO REINSTALL "PREMIERE PRO"  BUT SAME PROBLEMS STILL EXIST...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the issue. Can you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Could you check if crash reports are saved? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the CC App.
To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:
Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the CC App:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it's really annoying. It's the core functionality of this software and i lost severall hours while trying to get around the problem. No i switched back to 22.0, which also crashes sometimes, but not every time i try to export a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Setup:

17" Laptop with RTX2070, 10875H CPU, 64 GB RAM, 2 GB/s SSD, latest Studio Drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines