• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aspect Ratios change randomly within a sequence (ARRI MINI LF)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community

I have a puzzling issue. I am dealing with footage shot on an Arri Mini LF.  For the edit, I created Apple ProRes 422 proxies. 

When I imported these, everything was obviously set automatically for the sequence. Initially, I had no problem. But as I progressed with the edit, some footage started randomly (?) showing up 'shrunk' (see images), even though I have changed nothing AND the clip properties seem to be the same for the footage that is displayed correctly and that which is 'shrunk'. 

I have toggeled between set to frame size and scale to frame size but nothing makes a difference... 

Does anyone have any idea what to do here? 

I have attached images of

- two file properties: one displays correctly, one incorrectly

- my sequence settings 

- what the footage looks like in the program monitor for both clips (correct and incorrect, i.e., 'shrunk') 

I must have some wrong sequence settings... Any help would be hugely apreciated. 

Thank you! 

(Images removed by moderator as requested)

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SORRY - uploaded wrong images. Please ignore the incorrect ones.  Not going so well.... ugh! 

@AdobeModerators, can you please remove the images? Many thanks! Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines