• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

At a certain point in the timeline, audio and video stops working and window crashes afterwards

Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a podcast editor. I have to work with hours length of footage every week. In my timeline there is a nested file containing 4 videos in Multi-cam mode and a sinlge audio file under it. Recently I came across a problem which is occuring quite frequently on everysingle project of mine, where when I am playing through the timeline, at a very specific time the audio tends to stop playing but the video kept playing. After that I am able to pause once and the icon does not change, freezing the media at once. I am unable to do any task afterwards, even the exit button stops working, clicking it multiple times causes the window to crash. To be noted, Cleaning the media chace, nesting the file, deleteing the effects does to solve the issue. The problems continues at the time of render too. render frezzes at the same exact point where the issue is occuring. I am posing a video regarding the issue so the comminty gets a better understanding. Thank you.

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Go to Known issues in Premiere Pro, then scroll down to April 2022 Release (Version 22.3) PREMIERE PRO STOPS PLAYBACK AT AROUND 34:46 (FIXED IN V22.3.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Known issues in Premiere Pro, then scroll down to April 2022 Release (Version 22.3) PREMIERE PRO STOPS PLAYBACK AT AROUND 34:46 (FIXED IN V22.3.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, love you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines